MBS Holistic Clinic Bangalore offers Exceptional Treatment in Therapeutic Yoga (Yoga Therapy)
MBS Holistic Clinic is motivating people to lead a healthy physical and mental life by practicing therapeutic yoga. The motto of the MBS Clinic is to attain harmony of the Mind-Body-Spirit through yoga therapy. Yoga is a calming procedure that enhances the welfare of a person’s body and mind. It is known to cure existing ailments and boost immunity to prevent diseases. The practice is often a path to self-exploration and spiritual peace. The Clinic offers personalized yoga therapy in Bangalore.
Therapeutic Yoga: How It is Different
Therapeutic Yoga aims at enhancing the wellness of a person’s body, mind, and soul. The practice involves providing specific attention to the body’s energy systems and roots out pre-existing and possible causes of diseases. The entire structure of therapeutic yoga involves the following practices:
- Asanas: Asanas are specific postures designed to enable a steady flow of heat and energy to different parts of a person’s body. These postures improve muscle health and flexibility, blood flow, and bone strength.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is controlled breathing that has a calming effect on the mind and energizes the body. It dramatically reduces psychosomatic stress that may be a causative factor for future diseases.
- Meditation and Adequate Rest: Therapeutic Yoga corrects living procedures and steadies the work-life balance. Both meditation and rest are intrinsic parts of that procedure. Maintaining regularity in this practice guarantees a healthy, fruitful life. It is even said to prolong life in some cases.
Yoga has multiple benefits, yet it is not as demanding as other forms of exercise. Most people, rest a selected few, can benefit from practicing therapeutic yoga.
Yoga Therapy: The Bright Side
The wide popularisation of yoga therapy has shed light on a plethora of health benefits for the past few years. People from various walks of life, like celebrities, politicians, lawyers, doctors, etc., right to the ordinary person are reaping the fruits of practicing yoga therapy regularly. Traditional and modern yoga have been favorable for the following reasons:
- Yoga therapy boosts the body’s immunity system and rids it of toxins by improving its circulation and energy chakras. As a result, this helps in preventing diseases and providing the body with its natural beauty.
- Yoga is a popular weight loss alternative. It lacks the risks related to heavy exercise or flash dieting. Yet, yoga is effective in mobilizing fat pockets of the body.
- Therapeutic yoga enhances gastrointestinal and cardiovascular health. It provides for healthy bones and strong muscles.
- Yoga has been widely used as a stress-release activity. The asanas come well-equipped with tools for concentration-boosts, anger-management, and prevention of memory loss. After all, a sound mind is crucial for a healthy body.
- Therapeutic yoga also increases the stamina of the human body. It improves sexual health and nullifies sleep abnormalities.
- Yoga Therapy evens out metabolic defects and strives for healthier organs. This, in turn, prevents deadly diseases like Diabetes, Alzheimer’s, Cholesterol, Arthritis, Asthma, Migraines, etc.
The array of health benefits combined with zero harmful side-effects have contributed to yoga therapy’s evolution into a widespread practice today.
Therapeutic Yoga at the MBS Holistic Clinic
MBS Holistic Clinic provides one of the most advanced and lauded practices of yoga therapy in Bangalore. There are three primary offered services by the Clinic for clients to choose from:
- Power Yoga: Power yoga involves a healthy dose of powerful asanas and controlled pranayam that enhances and empowers the body’s core strength. This is a popular weight management alternative. The instructors pay special attention to muscle flexibility and strength along with increasing mental stability and awareness.
- Hatha Yoga: The stress relief alternative to traditional yoga therapy, Hatha Yoga incorporates breathing control and muscle-relaxing asanas. The course is specifically designed to suit beginners, and individual guidance is provided to guarantee positive results.
- Ashtanga Yoga: Ashtanga Yoga is MBS Clinic’s most dynamic course. It has been developed at par with the eight principles of yoga therapy. The instructors carefully monitor not only the exercise regimen but also diet and resting habits. It increases a person’s vitality, inner strength, and mental stability manifold.
Customer Friendly Yoga Therapy Training Program by the MBS Holistic Clinic
The instructors and staff at the MBS Clinic are specially trained to recognize a person’s physique and mind requirements. The diverse clientele combined with detailed probing of a person’s lifestyle and needs has proved useful in developing customized schedules and yoga therapy training programs for every client. Careful attention is provided to diabetes, obesity, asthma, high cholesterol, hypertension, arthritis, mental hindrances, and those with underlying genetic disorders. The staff is friendly and easy to contact. MBS Clinic follows a general plan to design a particular yoga therapy program:
- Asanas: This practice involves various postures with breathing control and muscle enhancement. It betters bone density and muscle flexibility, combined with overall augmentation of bodily functions.
- Pranayama: Controlled breathing exercises are instrumental in promoting a balance of mental functions and inducing calmness. It is a preventive measure for multiple mental disorders.
- Kriyas: Kriyas are intrinsic parts of therapeutic yoga training that help flush out the body’s toxins. It improves the overall health of a person’s mind and body.
- Yogic Diet: The MBS Holistic Clinic offers customized diets as per a person’s physical and mental demands. Natural and Vegan alternatives are given top priority, and special attention is provided to keep the diet budget-friendly.
- Rest: The average yoga therapy program contains adequate well-spaced rest schedules. These promote work-life balance and prolong life expectancy.
- Meditation: Meditation is advised regularly to indulge in self-exploration and deep thinking procedures. It often serves the purpose of mental and physical relaxation after tiring asanas.
The MBS Holistic Clinic offers on-site therapeutic yoga training in Bangalore in the Power Yoga course in four select batches from 6 AM to 10:45 AM. The Hatha Yoga batch is from 7 PM to 8 PM. Saturdays and Sundays are holidays, usually except for special occasions. Online Yoga therapy training online is available via Skype or other video calling apps during the same times. Personal Training is a public amenity.
Yoga Therapy has been gaining vast popularity in the present times. The practice is time-bound, lacks stress or other harmful side-effects accompanying other alternative exercises, and improves the human mind-body-soul as a whole. The MBS Holistic Clinic has one of the best infrastructures and provides quality yoga therapy in Bangalore. So, he/she may consider the next time a person is looking for a healthier lifestyle or an exercise routine the therapeutic yoga training of MBS Clinic.